recent posts

Thursday, June 2, 2016

Uno Mas- A Book Well Travelled


I am an avid collector of first edition books signed by the writer & I was very grateful when I today received a signed copy of Uno Mas, a recent publication of Horror Sleaze Trash Press. What was most impressive was that the book was signed by all four participants in the project, and according to poet Ryan Quinn Flanagan, the book had travelled 44,993 kilometres to get to me in Australia. Is this a record?


Uno Mas was initially sent by Ben Smith in Melbourne to Rich Wink in England and then on to Ryan Quinn Flanagan in northern Ontario who sent it to Jimmy Gurrard back in England who finally posted it to me in Oz. But hell, the girl who appears in some of the photos hasn’t signed my copy!


Find my extended review of Uno Mas and discussions with the poets here:

No comments: